1. When did you work in rabito?
June to July 2012
2. Introduce about you briefly.
My name is Zoe Boulais, I am a french girl of 22 y.o. I am currently studying interior design
and product design in Paris.
I love travelling and meet new people from all around the world.
3. Did you know about the rabito before you came?
I saw many rabito case in the street, and then I saw it in the exhibition Maison et Objet
4. In many other countries, why did you come in Korea?
I really like asian culture and it was an opportunity for me to discover the culture, especially the culture.
5. What was your impression about your first day?
I was really nervous because I didn’t (and still) don’t speak Korean
but everyone was really kind and make me feel comfortable.
6. What was the most interesting tasks?
7. What was the most impressive thing?
When the bookshelves where made
8. Who was the most friendly staff?
Everyone. And I really liked the workshop we did all together !
9. How do you feel about the company life?
like a big family. I really enjoyed the meal at lunch together when we ate tokpokki!
10. How has your knowledge of rabito changed?
I thought Rabito was only about phone case but it wasn’t true. I like all the goods, bookmarks, notebook…
11. How has your knowledge of Korea changed?
people are very kind
12. How did you feel about working during your first internship in rabito company?
I really like it, the work wasn’t too hard
13. Nowadays, what are you doing in your country and school?
I did an internship last summer in Tokyo, I try to learn more about asian design.
At school I won a project undertaken in partnership with an italian brand : designing a versatile piece of furniture suitable for small spaces. My project had been shown in Milano during El Salone de Mobile
14. What do you think of the differences among countries, Korea, Japen and China?
Every country has its own history and point of vue, that’s why every piece of designing is unique.
All of them is really interesting in their own way.
15. When you arrive at the airport, what about the first impression of Korea?
nothing special, I was really tired !
16. Where would you like to visit in Korea?
I would like to go to Busan, Jeju Island and climbing the mountains
17. If you visit korea again, what do you want to experience?
To visit by my own the country with just my bag
18. What kind of food did you eat in Korea? How did that feel?
I loved tokpokki ! it was the best thing I discover there !
I cried the first time I ate it but the sauce is so good and the tokpokki so smooth
19.Between South Korea and your country, what is the biggest difference?
I feel much more safe in Korean than in France
20. What do you think of Korean people?
Very kind and they speak english !